Friday, February 6, 2009

1 Toddler + 1 Ivory Tuxedo = One really handsome boy!

Bucky's best friend Brian is getting married in May and we are extremely excited. Brian is one of the most Godly men we know and we have been asking God to bring him a wife. And God, in the fullness of time, brought him Mary Beth. We have all (especially Xan) fallen in love with Mary Beth and can't wait for their wedding. Bucky is the best man and Xan is the ring bearer. I decided that since Xan and Bucky would be in tuxedos the day of the wedding that we had to get Brennan a tuxedo as well so that I could have a picture of all three of my boys in tuxedos. Then I was thinking, Brennan may disappear in a black tuxedo, so we needed a white one. Bucky's mom agreed to make Brennan's tuxedo, however, she was unable to locate a pattern for a 24 month tuxedo. So, she found an ivory tuxedo online and we got it today...









Yes, he still only has those two teeth. Will he ever get more?



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!! What a precious, beautiful boy!!! I love it. I can't wait to see Xan in his tux too.

Kim said...

That is one absolutely ADORABLE boy! How precious!!! Can't wait to see pics of all your men dressed up :)

Rhonda said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen!! :)

Jennifer said...

Whoooo Hoooo look at my man Brennan stylin the tux... He is way to cute... Love these pics!!!!!

jkstrib said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Those will be 3 handsome fellows!!!

snookmama said...

Oh, my heavens. That is without a doubt the cutest thing I have ever seen.