Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day at the beach

My mom, sister and her three kids, me and my three kids all went to the beach for a day last week. We had a great time. My kids and their cousins don't get to play together often since they live 7 hours apart, but they played very well together.


The birds knew Sasha had food in his hands...and they were coming to get it. Hilarious!

Look at that tongue. Now that is concentration.
My mom with ALL her grandkids, she was in heaven.
Sasha is such a handsome boy! I told Bucky that he might get fired when I walk up to some girl and tell her, "Get your trashy hands off my son."

He loved to stick his head in the water and let it wash up in his face. To me that would be torture, but to Brennan, it is FUN!


1 comment:

liszt79 said...

That looks like loads of fun!!