Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Step 2 - DONE!



Tomorrow I will submit 16 more pages of paperwork to our agency. This paperwork is for our homestudy. Today I also worked on some of our dossier documents. Whew, things are coming together!

Yesterday, much to our surprise, we received a referral of a precious 10 month old baby girl. She has double cleft lip and cleft palate. We are waiting to here that we have been "logged in" so that no other family can pursue her. We should receive this information late Thursday night. She is beautiful and has already stolen our hearts, however, we are trying to be excited and cautious at the same time since we do not have log in confirmation yet. I will not be posting her pictures on this blog in the near future, but if you see me around town, I will certainly have her pictures with me.


No comments: