Monday, May 9, 2011

We got the call!!!

I never imagined that we would receive our referral call on Saturday, but we did! Last year when we were anticipating our travel call for Sasha, I changed the ring tone on my phone for our agency so that my heart would not jump into my throat every time the phone rang. I could not believe it when my phone starting ringing with that strange ring tone on Saturday. My first thought was, "what is that?", then "that sounds like Nightlight's ringtone", then "why would Nightlight be calling me on a Saturday? This can't be a referral call." But it was, it was our referral call!

Here is our Rebecca Eden born September 10, 2009. She was born with cleft lip and cleft palate. Her cleft lip was repaired at Maria's Big House of Hope, the hospital that Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman started in memory of their daughter Maria.


Look at those chunky thighs! I can't wait to get my hands on her!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Congratulations!

And I just LOVE those chunker legs!

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Congrats on your newest family member! I know you like to keep up with our blog...I'm about to change the settings on it so let me know if you want the login information. Just e-mail me at dcsbts307@gmail.com and I'll e-mail you back with the info.

So great to see what all God is doing in your family!