Thursday, February 4, 2010

Adoption Update

Our home study was registered with the Ukrainian government earlier this week. They requested we have all of your dossier documents in Ukraine by March 9th. YIKES!!! That is exciting and stressful all at the same time. I have so much work to do before the end of the month. We could actually have a travel date by the end of March if all continues to go well.

I thought I was doing pretty well with all the stress...that was until this week. I have had three migraines this week. The migraine I had last night got so bad that I threw up. YUCK!! I don't think I will be able to eat Wendy's for some time :-) And on top of the migraines, my intestines are rebelling as well. I may loose 10 pounds this week. Just kidding, but I did loose two pounds yesterday. Not the way I want to loose weight, but I'll take it.

So here is timeline stuff:

DSS:
mailed 01/06/10
Approved - 01/29/10

Dept. of Homeland Security:
mailed - 01/29/10
Approved - TBA

Dossier Completed - Currently working on collecting all these documents.

Ukrainian Government:
mailed - TBA
Approved - TBA

Travel Date - TBA

Things are moving and I am SUPER excited!


No comments: