Friday, April 23, 2010

Pictures of our apartment in Kiev

My friend Laura requested pictures of our apartment and that I document the time that I post so that you all can see the time difference. So this one is for you Laura: It is 2:17 am in Spartanburg and 9:17 am here in Kiev.


This is our living room.

This is the view from our balcony. The yellowish color building is, I believe, another apartment building. The building with a gold roof is a monastery.
This is our bathroom.
This is the eat in kitchen
This is our bedroom. I did make the bed today, Bucky took the picture before I had the opportunity.

Today (Friday) is a real slow day for us. We don't have anywhere to be until 3:00 when we have to go pick up some paperwork from the Center for Adoption.




1 comment:

snookmama said...

Yay! Now I feel like I can picture all this when I pray for you. Love you guys.