Sunday, February 5, 2012

It worked!

Rebecca woke up one time in the night and I picked her up, gave her a paci and rocked her. Withing 30 minutes we were both back to sleep...thank you Jesus! She even slept until 7:30 this morning.

Today is a fairly slow day, all we have to do is go back to the doctor and have her TB test read.

We had a funny miscommunication yesterday. We went to Pizza Hut yesterday for lunch and I ordered 7Up and I thought the waitress asked me if I wanted it in a cup or bottle. I said I wanted it in a bottle (so I could take what I didn't drink back to the hotel with me). Bucky then ordered our pizza and asked for Pepsi. The waitress got this puzzled look on her face and asked him the same question she asked me. He too responded that he wanted his in a bottle. Turns out we ordered a liter of 7Up and a liter of Pepsi which was delivered to our table in glass pitchers. haha! We paid nearly $9 just in drinks yesterday.

Last night we had dinner with a fellow adoptive couple who also used Nightlight to adopt their 2 year old daughter.We had a wonderful time with them and laughed alot. Their daughter, OH MY GOSH, she is so precious. She has the most dainty and sweet personality. She had us all laughing a number of times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING these updates. Can't wait to hear more stories when you get back =)
~Laura